Sunday, March 31, 2019

"on my new Jerusalem numbers and the sea" from apr 6 2018

well on the numbers they are simply guess as to how many people would be in heaven and when the would have gotten there:

The first category kids raptured would cover all kids under the Age of Accountability, roughly 13 but depending on the child could be a few years earlier or later, that go in the rapture christian and NON christian; 

The second is all the kids that have been aborted or miscarried since the beginning of the 20th century;

The third dead since creation count all righteous and under that age of accountability dead till now and would include any miscarriages this number will be mostly children as most deaths over time have been under the age of 12 much of those under 8; 

The fourth is the tribulation saints, those who come to christ in the Tribulation and are martyred, given the amount dying in judgment and that many left will be against God I place this one at 1 Billion max simply because I think there will probably be about 
3 billion left after judgment and I think that 1/3 is about the most you are going to get that will come to christ and be martyred of the remaining 2 billion I would imagine that probably less than 100 Million or less than .1 Billion would actually survive 
and enter the MK and even THAT number might be generous;

The fifth and final category is Christians raptured it is my guess as to the number of christians being raptured I base this on 2.33+ Billion people claiming christianity and a guess at how many actually are even in this I believe I am being generous with .85 
Billion or 850 Million people. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if that number is 3-6 times bigger than the actual number (straight is the gate and FEW that find it).
I categorized them to show from where I would get the numbers for the NJ. 

As for the SEA in the ancient greek their were 2 words to talk of seas the one word (Pelagos) is for DEEP seas and is used of oceans, like the Atlantic, and the other (Thalassa), the one used in the Rev. 21 passage, is used of smaller or shallower seas such as the Mediterranean which is termed "sea contrasted with land” basically a small sea mostly or totally surrounded with land. I mentioned it because many people have been taught there will be no OCEANS in the new earth but they are going on the english word sea and taking it at it’s broadest meaning. But in the Greek it would at most mean no more small/shallow seas like the Mediterranean, Red, Black, Galilee, etc. In fact the word used meaning small sea is specifically used of the Mediterranean Sea and also of the Red Sea so it is possible that only one of these is meant. Even the Mediterranean Sea is made up of various seas, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_Sea#Subdivisions (if the whole Mediterranean is gone the new space could make up new nations or extensions of current ones), and it could pertain than to one or more of these. (see attached pics). I wanted to show that the Oceans WILL still be in the New Earth but MAYBE some of the smaller seas will not. There is one other possibility sea has often be used in the bible to describe the gentile/heathen/pagan nations and in the new earth the will be only believers not heathens or pagans. 

I included the page from Blue Letter Bible from Richard C. Trench’s synonyms mainly to show this was not some fanciful Idea of my own comes from a respected teacher in the bible community. I have added a bit to what he said as a possibility of what could be entailed by this separation of the types of seas but the basic idea comes from him. Some people don't think someone my age believe don’t know much and thus ignore what is said by me so I try to include known names in Christendom to get those people to at least think about what I say. Joseph Hall once wrote "there are beardless sages, and grey-headed children. I have also heard it expressed as “There are many beardless sages and quite a few old fools!  

The inhabitants of the sea is likely talking about the people in the gentile nations of the world.

Paul Wilson

"If man will not be governed from within, he must be governed from without."

_Middellandse_Zee.png_Middellandse_Zee2.png_Middellandse_Zee3.png_Middellandse_Zee4.png_Middellandse_Zee5.pngLevantine_Sea2.pngMediterranean_Sea2.png

Begin forwarded message:
http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/apr2018/gino41-1.htm

Gino (1 Apr 2018)
"RE: Paul Wilson: 03.25.18: sea"


Paul,
 I had read your letter, back on the 4th, and then again on the 25th, when you linked to it again.
The first part of that letter, was a little easier to understand.
I really enjoyed the street comparison of asphalt & concrete here, with the pure gold there!
Although I wasn't able to figure out all the different variations on the numbers:
 e.g. "billion dead since creation": 34.32, 33.10, 48.26, and 48.31
I would like to know what those variations imply.
However, the second part, about the sea/seas, was extremely deep & over my head (no pun intended).
I do not speak or read ancient Greek, nor German, and I have forgotten much Latin (i.e. maris aequor).
It would be like reading a newspaper which keeps changing the language, and sometimes using Cyrillic & Chinese characters.
While I was reading it, at a certain point, the comprehension fuse blew, and then I was unable to figure any of it out.
I know you don't normally write like that, and that you were simply showing something from the blueletterbible.org.
So, could you please do me a favor, and explain that part about the sea/seas, only in English?
  Thank you in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment