Sunday, March 31, 2019

"has anyone recently made ..." from apr 8 2018

international phone calls I have questions regarding how easy it is?? is it true you have to wait for a line in the country you are calling to be available and that you can only have a limited time on your call because of the limited lines??? or can you call whenever you want for however long you want??? I am in the USA. Take for instance I wanted to call China or Japan or Israel or Germany or Russia or Australia would I be able to do this with ease or would I have to wait for an available line and only be able to talk a few minutes?? Someone once told me that you have to wait for a line and you can’t talk very long but given the persons age and that I dont know when they last made a international call it could be things have changed and he is just unaware that the calls are not that difficult anymore.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment